English for Academic and Professional Purposes
Tulane's free program for incoming international students introduces you to the academic language of American university life. Regardless of your country of origin, adjusting to university life is often a challenging experience. This two-week course is designed to give you a chance to interact in English with your Tulane peers so that you have the confidence and preparation to perform at your best. It can be completed online at your residence during a two-week summer session. Email Robert Connor, PhD at LearnEng@tulane.edu for more information.
Download and Print the form below to stay on track with your learning.
Enroll in programs that will meet your goals through our EAPP Program.
- Undergraduate Students Online Program: May 15-26, 2017
- Graduate Students Online Program: July 3-14, 2017
- June Intensive English: TBD
- July Intensive English Program: TBD
- English for Graduate Studies/Health Sciences: TBD
- MBA Intensive Week Program: TBD
- CESL 1000: August 28 - December 8, 2017
- CESL 1050: August 28 - December 8, 2017
- SCEN 7650 Speaking for ITA's: August 28 - December 8, 2017
- Special MBA and Law Program: TBD
- Non-credit Continuing Enrichment Program: August 28 - December 8, 2017